Home Page Photo

Home Page Photo

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

THANK YOU!

I simply would like to thank all of the families in my class. I'm sitting at my computer catching up on 3 blog posts and I am reminded that I can't do my job without you. A number of you have sent in dry erase markers, healthy snacks for kids, and hot chocolate. You volunteer to drive us to Woodridge, spend the day with us at ECO and come in to help make books during math. You e-mail checking in on your child and stop by to update on what's going on in their lives that may effect their school day. I'm thankful that we are in this together. Thanks for all you do to make my job all that more enjoyable and doable!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let us know what you think!
Appropriate comments only, please, since the blog and posts are for, and by, students.